Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Queen for a day




It has been a while since I posted anything but honestly, I didn’t really have anything to say. Until now. While flicking through old tracks such as my beloved green day I had a realisation. Like Helsinki will always love HIM, I will always love green day. They are my rock. My soul. And my reminder of who my friends are. Green day, for me, was the founder of how I came to be in my group of friends. I focus all my life around my friends because they are everything to me. One song in particular seems to get us all up for a dance looking like complete idiots but none the less we all connect and have a good time, due to this song

King for a day

I listen to it all the time whenever I’m feeling down because it’s a reminder of who I’ve got even if the male species are being mean. It always seems to cheer me up every time I hear the words “princess by dawn...in a leather thong” because that’s the point in the song where I am usually pushed in the circle and I spin and spin until I feel dizzy and giddy.
The point of this post is to give a shout out to all my friends who mean so much to me. Even though this song isn’t a song to everyone in the group as some people joined after it still goes out to them because they still mean so much to me as much as the girls who I share this image with.
Thank you for putting up with me for 5 years! Plenty more years ahead for me to annoy you guys...and spin some more!

Giddily yours

Jinx xx
p.s I want his crown

3 comments:

  1. gilly i swear you are awesome as fuck. that sentance doesnt even make sense cause ur that AWESOME.

    it started at the age four,
    my mum went to the grocery story,
    went sneaking thru her bedroom door,
    to find something in a size four!

    sugar and spice and everything nice wasnt made for only girls!



    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IF I WROTE IT DOWN IN WORDS THE COMPUTER WOULD OVERLOAD AND EXPLODE

    Helsinki

    ReplyDelete
  2. GI joe in panty hoes
    is making room for the one and only!

    KING FOR A DAY!

    i love you too. in fact the world will explode if i voice it to its full extent!
    well i made that blog because you (and other) but you! are awesome as fuck

    chyeah!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my beloved
    It's all so true!
    It will forever be engraved in my memory as OUR STUPID SONG.
    Ah the times we've had.
    I LOVE YOU TO BITS

    ReplyDelete