Sunday, February 1, 2009

losing the bet

Nothing satisfies me more than someone losing a bet. If anyone can come up with as good a bets as Scott Westerfeld then I would like to duel with you. Helsinki, see if you can beat this original one.

We love Maureen Johnson. She is fantabulous. However, when she loses a bet to Scott Westerfeld and has to dress up as wonder woman and go to Dragon con. She is even more fantabulous.


This video has some of the best footage of what authors do in their spare time. Only the coolest of nerds go to Dragon con, especially those who lose a bet and have to go as wonder woman.
Here is the link and my commentary! blogger wouldnt let me put the video up! *growls*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89a6kJap34


1.37- those guys have some balls!
1.47-the person all these people are saying hi to is john green. He could not attend dragon on. And I forgot why. But the usual group of friends that Scott has includes john green as well as the listed cool people. Oh how I wish I was friends with all of them. They’re all so cool!
1.49- for anyone who has seen Garden State this guy reminds me of the policeman Largeman runs into. Funniest guy ever.
Andrew Largeman: You're a COP, Kenny?
Kenny: Yeah, I know!
Andrew Largeman: ...Why?
Kenny: I don't know, man. Had nothing better to do.
Although, I so don’t want to be served by him at Maccas. Would rather my Louise to serve me.
2.00- oh god.
2.35- we love Theo Black. Keep watching and Helsinki you will love him more. He reminds me of a character that’s jumped out of the game World of Warcraft...and although he lost points because of that. He gained them back by being an awesome dude!
4.15- yeah do the skill!! Do it so Helsinki can see!
4.24- yes! Oh my God marry me. Shame he dropped it though...
4.58- hellz yeah! My beloved Pacman! If you people remember me talking about this person I mentioned how he couldn’t get through the elevator. There is another video of him failing to fit both sideways and long ways. But I can’t find it. Never the less, this is him waiting in line to go through some doors that will obviously prove to be quite difficult. If I was ever going to Dragon con ( and if I was ever cool enough to attend) I would dress as Pacman. Tim, you can be my dots that I gobble...or whatever the things he chases and eats are...*winks*
5.26- as much as I adore him...I wouldn’t wear my own merchandise. It annoys me as much as Tres Cool wearing a Green Day T-shirt in one of their videos. Both are completely awesome. But come on that’s a little silly.
5.36- I wish all merchandise T-shirts were as cheap as those listed. Instead of 40 dollars for a small band t-shirt. And I would be pretty upset if I had to ask if they had any XXXXXXL t-shirts...just because yanno...they seem to have every other size! Either their very small with sizing or...Australia is fatter then I realise...seeing as that’s American sizing.


To watch more of Maureen I suggest the video “MJ goes back to school” especially for you Helsinki. I thought you would appreciate from 1.50 onwards ^^


Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2kVl9VnrE&feature=channel_page


Enjoy!


Jinx xx

5 comments:

  1. gah it alll sounds so funny!! why does youtube have to be blocked?!?!?!

    i wanna waaaaaatch them

    *sniff*

    check it out- by the time u read this i will have been gone a month. freaky huh!

    Helsinki

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your right it has been a month. 1 down 11 more to go! yay!

    i'll keep trying to put it up on book unfinished it just wouldnt let me and i couldnt be bothered nymore. you have to see theos trick!! it involves a sword!!!!!!

    gaaah!! stupid blocking things!!

    love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahhh, my uploads are totally spent - when they fade down, i'll make it sure that i watch it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gilly - how's our bet looking?!
    and it all ends this weekend.....
    i'm so going to win
    *confident grin*

    :D

    megs

    ReplyDelete
  5. you aready won he told me he got me something :P

    ReplyDelete