Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best Dad Joke


On the deck of Lord Horatio Nelson's ship during the battle of Trafalgar against the French, the sailor in the crows nest shouted "one enemy ship off the port bough sir" Lord Nelson addressed his first mate, "Jarvis! Fetch me my red coat" Jarvis replied "why your red coat sir?"
"well, there will be fighting and I may get injured. With my red coat the men won't see blood and so will go on fighting" Just then, the crows nest sailor announced "seventeen enemy ships off the port bough sir!" to wit Lord Nelson shouted to Jarvis "cancel my red coat and bring me my brown cordorouys!!"

Man I love my Dad!

Jinx xx

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!!
    niiiiiiiiiice
    This is a pisser. I'm sorry, but this jokes epic. I love it.
    Kudos your dad for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fonzy. he is my hero.

    *gets down on ground to worship him*

    Helsinki

    ReplyDelete