Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cursive Scripts Doing Nice Things

I was reading Pips new post on Meet Me at Mike(http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/2010/03/nice-things-to-do.html) and thought it was just lovely that she wrote a list of all the nice things she likes to do. And it made me think of all the things I like doing that are nice.
This is my list:

I. Read a really enchanting book
II. Cuddle Ben
III. Talk to friends about anything and everything
IV. Sit in class with a hot drink and have awesome literary discussions
V. Drink soup without a spoon from a bowl
VI. Wear dresses
VII. Drinking wine with my family
VIII. Weekend breakfast with family
IX. Discovering a new author
X. Exploring the city with someone special
XI. Driving to Sunbury
XII. Cooking, but never cleaning up
XIII. Drinking coffee from a foam cup or my Wuthering Heights mug
XIV. Eating mashed potato
XV. Sitting by an open fire
XVI. Working on Sunday
XVII. Wearing scarves
XVIII. Eating strawberry clouds

And I’m sure there is more, I just can’t think of them right now.
What is your list?

In other news the submissions have opened for our new journal Cursive Scripts, send your work to this email:
cursivescripts@gmail.com

Make sure you follow the criteria below!

Submissions end 20 April, 2010. Mark it in your planners!
Work must be between 500-3000 words
We take anything! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry etc but remember nothing nasty or racist. We are nice people and we want nice things, please!
We aren’t going to pay you, but you do get sent a copy of the finished product, so that is nice!

Good luck, looking forward to reading them

Nicely yours,

Jinx xx

4 comments:

  1. these are great; although, i rarely wear dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    do you write? send in your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, think one of my blog posts could work lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm maybe, try your luck we're taking anything atm :P

    ReplyDelete