Monday, May 25, 2009

Time Travel


I have made a strange discovery
i think I may have travelled through time.
Let me explain
Just now I was going to sneeze, it was right there, yanno the feeling where its like tickling the back of your nose and so you look like an idiot, quite like the photo above, yeah anyway I was going to, and it was coming and then…

I suddenly have a runny nose…yet I made no sound or movement of a sneeze
So my only explanation for this strange occurrence is that…I obviously travelled through time! It’s the only logical answer I could come up with

Now, telling my best friend Mitch this, all he could say to it was:

Mitch.... [PC '08] said:
right.

Thanks buddy, love you too

So the next time you have a sudden awesomely cool discovery like travelling through time (even if it was only for a second) come tell me, I’ll listen and give a proper answer and be excited.

I knew there was a reason why I opened up this window, to blog this weird thing that happened.

Speaking of randomness though I should probably, maybe, dedicate half this post to Mitchell Davis (because he’s always posting on his youtube random stuff like this) and the other half to Helsinki, seeing as she told me to post it because at least she had a good answer

Madame S. Helsinki Black CURRENTLY MISS MATRON [HIM LOVE] says:
ahahahahahah no thats HIGHlarius
BLOG IT

Love you!

Oh and by the way go watch Mitchell Davis on youtube. He’s a real laugh, plus he’s quite cute looking

http://www.youtube.com/user/livelavalive

Jinx xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations my friend - you are now a certified time traveller!! How does it feel?
    Time travel IS indeed possible Gilly! It is!! I know it is!! You just have to remember one thing for me gilly - if you travel back in time, do NOT accidently kill your great great great great great grandmother if sh hadn't met her husband yet - the results could be disasterous O_o

    ReplyDelete